PUPPYOO T12: powerful cordless vacuum cleaner with floor polisher function

PUPPYOO T12 Other brands

Hi all! Welcome to Robotobzor! Today, a very interesting upright vacuum cleaner will be reviewed. You can even say that it is one of the best in its class. It’s PUPPYOO T12. This device is suitable not only for collecting garbage, but also for a mopping, thanks to the included polisher nozzle. At a cost of about $550-600, PUPPYOO T12 has a complete set with various nozzles, a high-quality filtration system, a powerful engine and an effective cleaning module of the main nozzle. Next, I will test this cordless vacuum cleaner in detail, after I will express my own opinion on whether it is worth the money. Let’s go!

Equipment

The vacuum cleaner came in such branded box:

PUPPYOO T12 Box
Box

The package includes:

1. Main block
  2. Floor base for charging and storing accessories.
  3. Instruction manual.
  4. Basic floor nozzle.
  5. Nozzle polisher.
  6. Extension tube.
  7. Wall holder.
  8. Power adapter.
  9. Measuring cup.
  10. Spare HEPA filter.
  11. Fasteners for the wall holder.
  12. Nozzle for cleaning furniture.
  13. Flexible hose.
  14. Crevice nozzle.
  15. Nozzle with shiftable bristles.
  16. And a nozzle with soft bristles.
PUPPYOO T12 package
Package

The set is complete at the maximum. There are all the necessary nozzles and accessories for the operation of the vacuum cleaner. This is a plus!

Design

Now let’s look at how PUPPYOO T12 is designed. Let’s start with the main block. It is made in a combination of gray and red colors. Unfortunately, the battery is not removable. Under the handle there is an adaptor for connecting the charger and charging on the wall holder or floor station. At the end there is a blown HEPA filter. The ventilation holes are directed to the sides.

PUPPYOO T12: Main block
Main block

On top of the control panel there is a power on / off button, an informative OLED display and a mode switch. ECO, AUTO and TURBO modes are provided.

PUPPYOO T12: Control Panel
Control Panel

The display shows the battery percentage, operating mode and service messages.

The dust collector is very conveniently removed by lifting up. It is held inside the main unit with magnets. The filtration system is represented by a HEPA filter, a sponge filter, a cyclone and a metal mesh. Total 5 full-fledged stages of filtration. The garbage is conveniently shaken out of the container.

PUPPYOO T12: Filtration system
Filtration system

Let`s review the nozzles that come with the set. Let’s start with the main one. It is equipped with a swivel joint that increases the maneuverability of the vacuum cleaner. There is LED lighting for the cleaning area at the front. The cleaning module is represented by two rollers: soft fluffy and with short elastic bristles. Between them there is a scraper and a suction hole. The rollers are removed by pressing the latch on the side. Very convenient. The nozzle itself is equipped with a dirt detection sensor. In automatic mode, PUPPYOO T12 is able to increase suction power when detecting the location of debris.

PUPPYOO T12: Main nozzle
Main nozzle

The nozzle polisher also deserves special attention. It holds up to 390 ml of water. There is also an LED light for the cleaning area on the front. The cleaning module is represented by two rotating round mopping pads made of dense fabric. There is a suction hole in front of the mops. So, using this nozzle, you can simultaneously vacuum and wipe the floor, which is very convenient. The manufacturer provides for adjusting the water supply to the mopping pads: two levels or turning off the water supply if necessary.

PUPPYOO T12: The nozzle polisher
The nozzle polisher

Speaking of other accessories, a very useful nozzle for cleaning upholstered furniture. It is equipped with a motorized bristle-petal brush, which is also easily removed from the seat without additional tools.

Nozzle for cleaning upholstered furniture
Nozzle for cleaning upholstered furniture

A nozzle with a shiftable bristle is standard, but a crevice nozzle is interestingly implemented. The tip of the nozzle is equipped with LED lighting, which improves the quality of debris collection in low-light areas. Well, a nozzle with soft bristles is also standard. Can be used to collect debris and dust on shelves and other surfaces.

Additional nozzles
Additional nozzles

Now let`s see how to store this vacuum cleaner. It can either be hung on a wall bracket that is equipped with a charging plug.

Wall Holder
Wall Holder

Or store it carefully on the floor station, which is also equipped with a plug for charging when the main unit is installed in the seat. The great advantage of the floor station is that it can store all the nozzles and accessories that come with the kit.

Floor station
Floor station

Well, here’s how the vacuum cleaner looks assembled. The build quality is very high, I have no complaints.

PUPPYOO T12
PUPPYOO T12

Specifications

The main characteristics of PUPPYOO T12, declared by the manufacturer, are displayed on the screen. I recommend you to pause the video and study the information:

• Power consumption 585W.
  • Suction power up to 185 AW.
  • Battery Li-Ion 3000 mAh.
  • Dust container 500 ml.
  • Water tank 390 ml.
  • Operating time up to 14 min (Super) up to 70 min (Eco).
  • Weight in complete assembly 3 kg.
  • Noise level 76-80.6 dB.

The noise level was measured personally with a sound level meter. So, at minimum power, it is in the range of 76-79 dB, and at maximum power, the peak value was 80.6 dB.

Noise level test
Noise level test

Speaking of battery life, in Eco mode it reaches 70 minutes, but at maximum power during testing, the battery life was 13 minutes 40 seconds, which is a good indicator, considering the power, which will also be checked in tests later.

Well, separately I would like to highlight the weight of the vacuum cleaner in the complete assembly. The main unit itself weighs 1656 grams, the extension tube is 336 grams, and the main nozzle is 991 grams. The total weight of the vacuum cleaner in the complete assembly is 2983 grams, which is also at the level of most analogues. Moreover, with the slotted nozzle installed, the weight is only 1805 grams.

Testing

Suction power

And finally, let’s move on to the tests. First of all, let’s check the power on the stand. So PUPPYOO T12 is really a powerful cordless vacuum cleaner. It can suck out debris even from a 10 mm gap. Test passed successfully!

Suction power
Suction power

Garbage collection on the laminate

Now let’s check how well PUPPYOO T12 picks up debris from the floor. I scattered garbage of different structure on the laminate: hair, wool, cereals and other small household waste. So this device is good at collecting floor debris. The only remark is that due to the LED panels placed outside the case, there is a problem with garbage collection along the plinth and in the corners. Rollers simply do not physically reach these zones. But if you run the nozzle along the plinth, the rollers are still catching the debris. But in the corners, this cordless vacuum cleaner is not able to collect debris, and this is the first serious remark to it.

A little hair is wrapped around the roller, most of the debris is collected in the dust collector. Test passed successfully!

Carpet cleaning

As far as carpet cleaning, the PUPPYOO T12 does a good job here too. It cleans medium pile carpet well from debris of various structures.

Carpet cleaning
Carpet cleaning

And here is the condition of the rollers after garbage collection. As you can see, they wind wool and hair around themselves. And it is easy to clean from debris. This test also passed!

Mopping

Well, I will separately demonstrate the effectiveness of the polisher nozzle. First, with its help, I try to rub the dried dirt from the laminate. With this task, PUPPYOO T12 coped easily. Mopping pads absorb dirt well, though leaving small stains. This is not a full-fledged washing vacuum cleaner to collect dirt in a separate tank, so you have to first wipe off the dirt, then rinse the mopping pads and collect the remaining liquid from the floor.

Wiping off dirt
Wiping off dirt

However, here the PUPPYOO T12 has one important advantage – it perfectly wipes dirt right up to the baseboard, which even not all washing vacuum cleaners with fluffy rollers that I had in the review can do. All thanks to the mopping pads that extend beyond the edges of the case. This is a big plus of this vacuum cleaner.

Even complex dried dirt PUPPYOO T12 is able to rub off. It took only 5 minutes to completely wipe off stains with one rinse of wipes. Detergents were not even involved. For comparison, full-fledged washing vacuum cleaners in most cases wipe off the same dirt in 10 minutes.

Wiping off stains
Wiping off stains

In addition, I want to show how the nozzle for cleaning mattresses and upholstered furniture copes with its task. With its help, I cleaned the upholstery of the sofa, and after cleaning a lot of dust got into the dust collector, although the sofa looked clean.

The rest of the nozzles also found a use. The crevice nozzle with backlight seemed especially useful.

Summing up

PUPPYOO T12 was reviewed and tested in detail. Given the price and results after testing, here are the advantages I could find:

1. High suction power.
  2. Can be used for simultaneous dry and wet cleaning.
  3. Universal main nozzle with two different rollers for any type of floor covering.
  4. Efficient polisher nozzle that removes dirt efficiently and can even be used to polish the floor.
  5. Good quality of garbage collection.
  6. Complete set.
  7. The presence of two bases for storing and charging the vacuum cleaner.
  8. Quality filtration system.
  9. Lighting the area for cleaning.

As for the disadvantages, I would like to note the following:

1. The remote illumination of the main nozzle does not allow high-quality garbage collection in the corners.
  2. When operating a vacuum cleaner, you have to use your second hand.
  3. Non-removable battery.

The main disadvantage is the first one. But in daily conditions, it is not so noticeable and may not even be noticeable to many users. In any case, there are much more advantages and they are more significant, so I can recommend PUPPYOO T12 for purchase. Definitely it is well deserved for this model to be at the top in our list of the best upright vacuum cleaners with a wet cleaning function in 2022 and can certainly be considered as one of the best upright vacuum cleaners of 2022!

On this note, I would like to end the review. If you have any questions, ask them in the comments. Happy tech shopping. Bye!

Alexander Miasoedov

The founder and chief editor of the project, an expert on the choice of robot vacuum cleaners.

Rate author
robotobzor.com
Add a comment